Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Scrappy Moms Stamps  Terrific Tuesday Challenge
Join us at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com make something using a Tag, add your link and you can win!


Cricut Cartridge Birthday Bash
Love this squirrel(he's the same one I used on my card in the Feb issue of Cricut Magazine)
I cut him at 3
The heart is from CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.
Tag is Martha Stewart Punch Sentiment is scrappy Moms Stamps.

We Are Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

Thanks for stopping By.. 


6 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is really cute !

I have My First free candy on my blog if you want to enter the drawing.
 
Hugs Tammy Ortiz
Blog: http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

mum of two said...

Lezlye! This is ADORABLE!! I love that he is holding a heart, and the tag is so sweet. TFS :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness-this is seriously adorable. I must make this cut soon! Soooo great!

buglvr2010 said...

This is so adorable! I love him!

Live Love and Scrap said...

He is ADORABLE!!! I have had my eye on Birthday Bash for so long...I just dont know what I am waiting for!!!

hugs,
Sarah

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye, your little squirrel is sooo cute!