Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Busy Day Yesterday-Gone all day But I did go to a Friends and made 13 cards!

Busy Day Yesterday-Gone all day! 
But I did go to a Friends and made 13 cards!










Cards are all the same.. These are for the Newcomers Club I am in for the April Birthday Gals! I sure hope they like them! 
Hero Arts Framelits dies and stamps
Cuttlebug Large size folder DOTS
Colored with my Copic Markers
Patterned Paper is My Minds Eye Hip Hooray
Yellow CS is Coordinations
Circle cut with Lg Circles Spellbinders
Banner cut with My friends die from Lifestyle/Quickutz die
Happy Birthday is Hero Arts
Poll Question here for those that would like to answer in their comment, Bow or No Bow? And Yes Justine I know your answer..
he he.

It's amazing what I can accomplish away from my computer. i think I will start setting a timer for 1 hour on the computer, then work on Projects. I need to schedule my time better, Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wow these are cute. They are amazing.

June Houck said...

These are darling! Normally I always choose ribbon, but I vote 'no bow' in his case. I love the QK banner!!! Fab coloring too :)

anne said...

Super cute ideas. I was down in my craft room yesterday and just wasn't "feeling it". These ideas just might give me hope and inspiration!

nativetexangirl said...

I vote to go with the bow! Donna