Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #104 Wearin of the Green

Cricut Cardz Challenge #104 Wearin of the Green






Come join us over at www.cardztv.blogspot.com for a challenge for St. Pat's Day! Make a primarily green card, using any cartridge you lie!

Cricut Cartridge Celebrate with Flourish
Cardstock is Bazzill, Su, Coordinations and some glitter green, all from my GREEN scraps drawer! I sure love it when I can do that! The little glittered free shamrock is a sticker from Michael's , Gingham green ribbon is retired Close To My Heart. Marvy scallop square punch for sentiment which is scrappy moms stamps spring fling stamp set.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Lezlye,

I love all the green shades in this card - it's perfect for St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for sharing!

mum of two said...

What a great card! I love this flourish cartridge. I just may have to purchase it... TFS :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

You're card is pretty and your blog is beautiful =) Jennifer DT