Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gift For my Husband - Jinger Adams DT Submission

Gift For my Husband - Jinger Adams DT Submission
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Today I am showing you the little mini Chipboard Birthday Book for my husband. I am also submitting this for Jinger Adams DT! She is coming out whit her own product line and a Fabulous line of shoes! You may know her from her time as Provo Craft's Spokesperson. You can see her blog here. You can also find her blog button on the left hand side of my blog.

Cover of the chipboard album for my husbands 50th Birthday Next Month.
Title cut and Layered in several colors added glitter, white gel pen.I have alway's loved this title from Cricut Cartridge Celabrations, 50 Years is stamped with versa fine ink and cut out. Stamps are retired Stampa Barbara Stamps. I added the washers for a masculine feel.

The next two pages, a message to my Hubby, Flag banner cut from Cricut Everyday Pop-Ups, Cake cut from Yummy imagine cartridge on my imagine. Stamped letters added with a bit of basic grey fibers.





I chose simple page designs,and the color theme for a masculine feel.There are a couple more pages but they are similar to those shown. I will add the photo's after his Birthday. 




Come back on Sunday for the Getting Crafty with my Cameo Blog Hop... Lots of Prizes!

13 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is precious
He will love this design
Hugs

Creative Cutter Room said...

This is really a cute mini....bet he will love it..TFS and best of luck on the dt call. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

June Houck said...

Fabulous project, Lezlye! Good luck with the DT call.

Court said...

Looks fabulous! Good luck with the DT call! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

He is sure to love this Lezlye. It's super cute

scrappinC said...

What a wonderful gift for your husband. He will cherish is forever. Love all the colors you chose.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

cdm317 said...

Very cute book! I bet your DH will love it! Good luck in your D/T bid and the Circle challenge.
Colleen (gonescrappin, Cricut Circle)

Andrew McAllister said...

Amazingly creative :o)

LisaB said...

Great mini!!! Love the colors and the detail! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa B said...

Great mini book! Your husband is going to love it! Good luck on the design team call!

The Creative Mommy said...

Great job girl!!! Lots of luck to you on the DT call for Jinger! I entered too!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you for submitting for the
Jinger Adams Design Team Call
The Scrapbooking Queen
Design Team Leader &
Social Media Coordinator
www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is fabulous…
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah