Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goodies and Calling Cards from the Ca Circle Crop at Scrapbook Island

Goodies and Calling Cards from the Ca Circle Crop at Scrapbook Island, San Jose






The time Flew By... Saw some Familiar faces, Courtney from Courts Crafts, Diana L, & my riding buddy for the car ride Rachel L.  Met some new faces, the group photo is hopefully being emailed out to me.. I didn't get anything done. Just socialized, traded goodies and calling cards, chatted , shopped, did a FAB Make n Take on the 3-d Flowers. Once mine is done I will post it. (wanted to add a few touches to it. Now I know how to use the 3-d flowers cartridge!
I left my house at 1 pm , left San Jose at midnight and arrived back home at 3am! Rainy Day here in Northern Cal, so I will be in my loft creating!

6 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I really wanted to go, all paid for too, but I never would have made it! :( Glad you had a graet time!!!

DIANA L. said...

That was so much fun meeting up with you and Courtney and re-meeting Rachel. Thanks for saving me a seat.
Hugs, DIANA L.

DIANA L. said...

Ps Glad you made it home safely-- I got home around 1:00am

Got2BCrafting said...

It was so nice to meet you last night, it was a lot of fun! :) I hope we have the chance to do it again.
BTW... the Tinkerbell card you asked about on my blog was done on the Imagine, much easier than paper piecing it with my E.
Have a great weekend!!
Lori

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for the ride! I really enjoyed getting to know you better and I look forward to scrapping/yapping/shopping with you again sometime :)
~Rachel

Court said...

LOVED getting to see you and hang out with you! Such a blast!!!