Sunday, March 04, 2012

Hero Arts-Thinking of You

Hero Arts -Thinking of You


Hero Arts Stamp Sets
Sentiments
Framelits stamp and die set
Coes with three flowers a  bee and a ladybug and the dies to cut out all images using a big shot, cuttlebug etc.

These were so easy to work with! I love them!
I colored with my copies again..Practice makes perfect. Love the bright springy colors of this Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
Yellow is retired Stampin Up
Green is coordinations
 I entered this in simon says stamp anything goes challenge.

Happy Sunday! I had a great day with my husband today, first he took me to Rocklin so I could SHOP Monique's Sale! Met some wonderful ladies, Hi Scrappin Dhilly and friend(so sorry I never got your name ) Hope you two found lots of goodies!. After that we did a bit of shopping in Sacramento, had a yummy Pinkberry Yogurt, then found an area new to us in Sacramento with Antiques stores all over. Unfortunately we only made it into to two of them before they closed. We will have to go back! I got some awesome antique trim, for my cards of course, and a Longaberger basket for just $4 deal!

2 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

how spectacular, Sounds like your hubby is like mine. when I watched your video me and my husband was laughing about your husband helping. My husband is the same way he is the inventor lol. he figures out how to make everything work, and I am the creative side. We both love working together. I am glad to see another couple as in love as us.
Hugs Tammy

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sunny card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby