Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My 3 x 3 Cricut Circle Calling Cards

My 3 x 3 Cricut Circle Calling Cards





Started with a sketch

 And this is the result
Circle Crop on Friday For Cricut Circle Members.
We all make calling cards to swap and enter in the drawings. I am making 30 of these. I hope it's enough. ;)

Cricut Cartridge Life's a Beach
I arranged everything on my gypsy and copied and pasted until I had the number of desired cuts on each layer.

Come back Wednesday for Cardz Tv Cricut Cardz Challenge!

4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

What a great Card. I love the images.

L.B. said...

Your cards look great...have a wonderful time at the crop.

Dawn said...

Your calling card is great! Have a fun time at your crop! :)

DIANA L. said...

Great card can't wait to get mine. See you soon.