Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Day at The Scrapbook Expo In Pleasanton

My Day at The Scrapbook Expo In Pleasanton 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Long post Photo's at bottom
Projects  coming later today..





    We arrive a bit after 9am, It was so busy, never seen it that busy right off on a Friday. Scoped out the show to find the deals I was looking for.

First Stop Scrap That Best deal Copics buy 10 $4.59 each, and because there was a long line and I paid cash I got them tax-free! Wahoo.   Bought two packages of 6 x6 Cardstock stacks Echo Park This and the $7 for two, Nikki Savills 2 pads $3


MME Cardstock at Scrap that 25 cents a sheet ladies!! I bought 44 sheets

Free Cricut Magazine April Issue since I am in it. They had a great deal on subscriptions though and were giving free magazines with a subscription.

Clear scraps Acrylic banner pieces.

Craft Fantastic Pendant and Bracelet set.

Trendy Tape from Queen and Co. buy 5 get one free

Tim Holtz Dies Buy one get one equal or lesser at 60% off I got the on the edge doily and the borders.

Then we stopped in Brentwood (a bit out of our way on the way home) Bought MME 6 x6 Sweet Caroline pad, pins and buttons MME Sweet Caroline, Dear lizzy Date, saying stamp thingy, Pink paisley Mist able flowers.



Wish I could go back tomorrow. Lots of Companies there for the First Time DeNami Designs Rubber stamps cute designs, https://www.facebook.com/kiwilane, Avocado arts (New Clear stamps, I saw Lawn Fawn stamps in a booth as well as the new paper smooches. A to Z Scrapbooking had a make n take with the NEW WOW embossing Powder.









5 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

wow, Awesome Deals.. I am jealous...
GRRRR
Have fun HUGS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Sounds like u had FUN

Shawnee said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. :)

bumblebee creations said...

How exciting! Love those days that I get to go shopping for crafty items!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Great St. Paddy's day card! :D

- Mel