Thursday, March 22, 2012

A new Technique- Spotted on Denami Designs Blog

A new Technique- Spotted on Denami Designs Blog




Quick Bold Card with 
My New Fluorescent Copic Markers.

Cricut Life is a Beach Cartridge
Flower cut on Gypsy at 2.5
Leaf cut on Gypsy at 2.5
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
3 d foam squares
White Embossing Powder
White Gel pen

Ok, so the technique is, (make sure you have new white embossing powder) mine is older so it's not as bright, on my list to get new.
ANyway you use a versamark pad to stamp your sentiment or design then pour white embossing powder on top, discard extra back to jar. Heat , let cool and then color on the letters with your copies! Cool Huh! I hope t be back later today with another post. I have to go to the dentist for my 6 month check up..Have a great Day!

3 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so awesome. I love the way you handled the design.
hugs

June Houck said...

So striking! I love the black background, L.

Dana said...

I LOVE this! That faux stitching and multicolored sentiment look so good. So glad you were inspired by my tutorial!