Friday, March 16, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peek New seat and.....

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peek
 New Stamp Set and...

New Product your going to LOVE!










Thin Metal Die! Whoo Hoo!

Silhouette Cameo 
TreasureBox Designs File for sheep.
What I did for this file is I cut all the pieces in white cardstock and then I used my Copic Markers to color the face, ears, nose. It's a nice little shortcut if you don't have the time to separate cardstock colors.
Martha Stewart border punch for flowers. Scrappy Moms Pinwheel Die! I am just so excited! I used a one sided cardstock, but it would be so cute with double sided, or even stamping the white side if double sided isn't an option.  One of my DT sisters even suggested for imagine users to print their own double sided, cardstock I may have to try that!

Scrappy Moms Stamp Sentiment and a Stampin Up Punch.

I'm off to the Pleasanton Scrapbook Expo! Yea Haw I won entrance tickets!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the design Team to see what they did!

9 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is super cute. I love the die a lot
hugs

bonnie said...

OH how stinkin' cute...love your card sweetie...have fun at the Expo...lucky you!!! ;) Hugs x

Saundra said...

Lezlye, this is super cute! I hope you have fun at the Expo today! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

HappyPlaceJen said...

This sheep is so adorable, Lezlye! Those eyes remind me of my golden retriever's - gets me every time! Your whole card design is really cute. Thanks for linking me in, too. Enjoy your expo! What FUN! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

scrappy critters said...

OMG.. that little ship is so absolutely ADORABLE.. I love how he is holding a pinwheel. They are really as sweet as they look to.
♥Tam

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' cute! I love that little lamb - adorable card! :D

- Mel

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOOOO cute!!! Oh my goodness...his little face =)
I LOVE the white with the patterned....it looks GREAT!!!

hope you are having a blast at EXPO!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a darling card Lezlye, great tip on cutting it out in white CS and then coloring it... i was at the Pleasanton Expo today, but i didn't win any tickets..

Shawnee said...

I love your sheep. Have fun at the Expo. :)