Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge Whole Lotta Shakin

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge Whole Lotta Shakin' going on...




Cricut Cartridge Create a Critter
Chick cut at 2.75
Mojo Monday Sketch turned  http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

PP My Minds Eye Hip Hip Hooray
Action Wobble's ( You can get these through scrappy moms!)
I thought this  is perfect since easter is coming..

Join us for the challenge at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com


here's the video of it in action







Just use a wobble on your card or creation and add your link it's that simple!

5 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

super cute, This is so darling.
I love this design.

This is magnificent.
hugs

Laura said...

Oh, how cute!

scrappy critters said...

I love it.. looks just like my chicks!
♥Tammy

Glora said...

A-DOR-ABLE!!!! I LOVE this little chick and a wobble head how cute! AMAZING job! Thanks for joining the Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

What a wonderful card! I am stopping by from Mojo Monday letting you know your card caught my eye and you did a fabulous job!!! Love the WOBBLE!! So very cute!!