Friday, March 09, 2012

Yep-A New Card Finally!

Yep-A New Card Finally!





So, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. Been busy helping my son with high school homework, helping my Mom get some things in order, creating cards for a contest..(which I can't show till it's over )


Treasurebox Designs SVG
Cut on my Silhouette Cameo
I inked it, added eyelashes, some stickles on his belly. 
The banner and the flag are from Lettering Delights, they are printed and then cut on my Cameo.
Pattern Patterned paper is Simple Stories Happy Day 6 x 6 pad.

I hope you enjoy this little card, I real love doing theses paper piecing. I haven't forgotten about my cricut, I will try to get something made this weekend with it!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

L.B. said...

This owl is so cute. Waiting patiently for my cameo!

June Houck said...

Super duper cute owl card. Wahoo, Lezlye :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

what an adorable owl.. does the cameo cut the SVG files? i looked for that owl at the TreasureBox Designs and couldn't find it. :-( (i don't have a cameo, but would love to have one, i am just collecting files right now. lol)

Court said...

DARLING card!!! I LOVE those eyelashes!

ScrappyRae10 said...

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG ADORBALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

DARLING card Lezlye!

glowegal said...

Adorable!! I love owls, you did a fantastic job on this card! Love it!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

So many adorable projects! Love your blog!