Monday, April 02, 2012

Boys Birthday Card-Shop Pumpkin Spice

Boys Birthday Card-Shop Pumpkin Spice









Happy Monday to you! I had a full weekend if you follow my blog then you know what I was up to. I am struggling to keep my eyes open as I type this. Today is my Day over at  http://www.shoppumpkinspice.com/index.html  I have used the AUTHENTIQUE free  bird series paper called Endless & Fair-Weather. This cardstock is double sided and very thick. I cut the images from my Cricut Lite Cartridge Dude on max pressure and high speed and the Images came right out clean! Kraft Cardstock here. The    sentiment is from My Pink Stamps Itty Bitty Licious stamp set found here. I inked around the card and edges with  Distress Ink to give it a masculine feel. These papers are perfect for male cards.

2 comments:

bonnie said...

This is fabulous....my hubby would love this! ;) Hugs x

Court said...

Nicely done! You should share this over on My Pink Stamper's Facebook page! I'm sure she would love it! :)