Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cardz TV Cricut Cardz Challenge#106 April Showers

Cardz TV Cricut Cardz Challenge#106 April Showers








Today is the Cricut Cardz Challenge at www.cardztv.blogspot.com.
We were asked to make a card for April Showers  with any of the following:  Rainbows, Puddles, Umbrella's, Rain Boots, Clouds etc.
I had a great idea using Rain Boots but I didn't own a cricut cartridge with rain boots! Shoot. Anyway I hope you like what I came up with and will hop on over to www.cardztv.blogspot.com and join us in the challenge.

On to My Card



I used The Cricut Cartridge Cake Basics for my Umbrella, it was cut at 3.0. My clouds were made using a die from Amuse Studio. The patterned paper is from a DCWV stack Sweet.  The purple cardstock is Stampin Up and the stamped Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. White gel pen dots added.

4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Super cute! I love the umbrella

Sherrie K. said...

So cute! Like the dimension on the clouds and cute umbrella and the perfect sentiment!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Court said...

That is SO funny! June's card that is going up tomorrow on SPS has this umbrella from Cake Basics too! :) Love this cut!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Love it!! :D

- Mel