Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Charity Fashion Show Layout- Kiwi Lane Designs

Charity Fashion Show Layout- Kiwi Lane Designs



Here is one of the layouts that I completed in Lake Tahoe. These layouts are not very elaborate due to the budget set for this project.
I used two of the Kiwi Lane Designs Templates for this layout. www.kiwilane.com They were my friend, Stacey's. The patterned paper is the DCWV Flower stack from Michael's. Cricut Cartridge Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes for Bon Voyage, for charity is from Elegant Cakes. Flowers are making memories and Prima. I had lot's of model photo's and I thought this was a good way to incorporate lots of pictures in a two page layout! I am in two of the photo's, my very first modeling debut! Enjoy!

1 comment:

bonnie said...

Oh what a fabulous layout! ;) Hugs x