Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Cutting Cafe- My 1st Post!

The Cutting Cafe- My 1st Post on the Design Team


Thanks for stopping by my blog and my first post for the cutting cafe! There are so many neat files here! I am new to digital stamps, so bear with me there, but I am loving all the files I can use with my cameo. The files come in all formats: SVG, PDF, WPC. You can find more information here if this is new to you!
I made this card using my Silhouette Cameo and the Baby Onesie File from The Cutting Cafe. You can find the file here.
THe inside sentiment is also a file from the cutting cafe found here. The patterned paper I used is from the sweet DCWV stack. The large Scallop is a Marvy Punch. The heart was cut from the Cutting cafe file for the onsie. The trim is wedding trim from Hobby Lobby. Crocheted flower from Dear Lizzy. The Baby Love sentiment is Scrappy Moms stamps embossed with white embossing powder. Buttons on onesie from Stampin Up.




Check out The Cuttting cafe Cyber Monday Sale here




Busy week ahead for me lots of posts, come back Monday for Shop Pumkin Spice, Tuesday is  Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday and Wednesday is Cardz Tv Cricut Cardz Challenge!

15 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooooo sweet...I love it..the color are perfect....ADORABLE...hugs

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh Lezlye, this is darling! Love the lace and buttons, very sweet! Just the perfect card for any baby girl!

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!! I think this is one of my favorite files and you created such a sweet baby card with it!!! Love the papers and all the adorable trim!!
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very cute, Lezlye! I love the trim at the neck and legs - so adorable! :)

- Mel

bonnie said...

Oh I'm so excited for you sweetie...I love my Cutting Café files!!! Have fun...this is fabulous sweetie ;) Hugs x

bonnie said...

Oh I'm so excited for you sweetie...I love my Cutting Café files!!! Have fun...this is fabulous sweetie ;) Hugs x

Carolyn Wolff said...

How cute. Love that little crochet flower!

Sheryl said...

Awww....this is sooo sweet! Love this onesie. It's way cute and love the buttons for the snaps.
Sheryl

Lisa R. said...

Adorable fun shaped card! TFS

melissac said...

Fantastic!! I love the colors!! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations!! Blessings!!

The Creative Mommy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! So stinking cute!! Gotta try out this cut file!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to working with you at the Cutting Cafe this term.

Shari said...

Too cute! Welcome to the Cutting Cafe!

Holly Hudspeth said...

That baby onsie card is just too cute. I love the papers for it.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Awww..How sweet..Glad to be working with u on TCC...Krista