Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Finished Birdhouse




Birdhouse Nearly Complete










Untitled by luvscrpn
Untitled, a photo by luvscrpn on Flickr.




Birdhouse Almost Complete.
 I need to search for the perfect perch for this Birdhouse. I think it's going to have to be an inside one.. I have another one that I am going to try to tailor to be more outdoors! I used DCWV Cardstock along with Prism Cardstock for the roof. Lots of flowers from my stash. I picked fence cut from PDDU cricut Cartridge. I used Bling, Viva decor Pearl pen for black accents, lace trim for roof and some black cording.Added some shimmers to the door wire stems on front tall flowers. I hope you enjoy my paper crafted wooden birdhouse from Michael's! I will try to add more photo's to this post. If I can't figure it out just click on my flicker link on the left side of my page. It's the one with the pink and blue dots! I am posting through flicker, trying to figure out a better photo storage system as I am sure I am running out on Blogger again!

2 comments:

Court said...

Lovely! I love the bling! Such a good addition! I have the same bird house ready to be re-covered as well. :) Maybe I will pull it out and give it a try!

buglvr2010 said...

This is awesome! Love the colors and all the detail!