Thursday, April 26, 2012

Prom Layout -Teen Scene Cricut Cartridge

Prom Layout -Teen Scene Cricut Cartridge





Cricut Cartridge Teen Scene
Dolls cut at 5
I tried to match their outfits, I used smooth for the girls lips, haven't decided how to add the boys mouth, need to take a look at my peachy keen stamps.
Papers are Basic Grey
Again I used the Kiwi Lane Designs Templates for the wavy borders. I added blue and crystal gems around the page, tickets were hand cut. Font I believe is Alphalicious Cricut


Have a great Day!! 

10 comments:

Lana said...

Beautiful LO and I'm really looking forward to working with you on TCC team. I'm also now following yo
Hugs
Lana xx

L.B. said...

Hoe fun that you totally matched your girl and boy to your actually photos. Love it!

Jenn said...

Beautiful layout! Very cute how the two dolls look like the two in the photo, TFS!
xxxhugs, Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.ca

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, great layout!! Cool idea to match them with the doll cuts...I have to check that cart out better...it may be one I have to have, lol!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my goodness...what a great layout! Love the way you created the "look alike" images...so, so cute! Great backgrounds...so fun!

Lisa said...

Fantastic layout! Love the dolls. Really nice!

Jovan said...

OMG...I love this Layout! FABULOUS!

scrapqueen141 said...

Great layout! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
Blessings,
Jamie
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

AmyJRockstar said...

I love this layout! OMGosh, the teen die cuts are amazing!!! Great job with this! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FCCB. :)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

CraftyJAR said...

Gorgeous layout! That cut is so perfectly matched for them. Thanks for joining in at FCCB.
Judy