Thursday, April 05, 2012

Quick Washi Tape Card

Really Quick Washi Tape Card














 I whipped up this card tonight using my Trendy Tape or known as Washi Tape, from Queen and Co. I just cut three strips and added the flag ends to them adhered them to the pre scored cardstock. Then I cut Birthday on my Cameo using the Pharmacy font. stamped happy( part of hero Arts Happy Birthday Stamp) Added the pebble for the i in Birthday since my cut out one walked away off my desk!! he he. I have been watching my cutie Nephew Coltyn this week, so I haven't had as much time to play in my loft.. but he is so worth it! BE sure to come by on Saturday for the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop and Challenge!


2 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Very Nicely done. Thanks for the inspiration.
hugs

Michelle said...

Thats cute how you did the tape ! I got some at the trash to treasure sale I have yet to use LOL

www.scrappinwithmybug.com