Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sacramento Rubber Stamp Show Haul and Make N Takes

Sacramento Rubber Stamp Show and Make n Takes







What a fun day at the Sacramento Rubber Stamp Show! I wish I would have taken pictures! It was pretty crowded and busy! There were a few new companies in attendance. One where I did three make n takes for $3! I will be posting one card today and another couple on Tuesday. The company's name is Fun Stampers Journey, you can go to the website here. There designs are very nice, they come mounted to cling foam and on cards with their design on the other side. The set I wanted got sold out! It's the one used in the card I am posting.




Kat from a Stamp in the hand told me that there will be another show in September. I believe the date was September 22nd. Check a stamp in the hands website for updates, date and times to be sure.


Here is what I bought, sure thought I bought more. Guess there was a lot more I wanted to buy but I restrained myself! What I did get  was expensive.
 The Metal shim is for my big shot in cutting intricate steel rule dies like the one shown here in my photo by cherrylynndesigns.com
it was $25 yikes but its so pretty!
One stamp set from A Stamp in the Hand, 3 Marvy ink pads for an old revisited technique I will use in an upcoming card design. One cuttlebug Chevron pattern folder. This one booth had split up all the 4 packs of folders so I bought just one form a set instead of having to get all 4.





Oh and Hubby bought me at Jo Ann's the cricut cartridge Teen Scene, so watch for something with that soon!




No comments: