Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge Scrappy Moms Stamps

Terrific Tuesday Challenge Scrappy Moms Stamps

Photobucket


Welcome to the Terrific Tuesday Challenge
 with Scrappy Moms Stamps! 
Anything on a stick so people could use 





Popsicle sticks, lollipops sticks... 





For my card today I chose the Cricut Cartridge Kate's ABC's. When I saw this sundae cut I thought it was perfect for the use of the straws from Scrappy Moms Stamps! The sunday is cut at 4.25, I added red stickles to the cherry and stampin up  crystal effects to the fudge! I hop you like it. The card size is 3 x 12 folded in half.  Patterned paper is Bo Bunny. Seam binding red ribbon. SU scallop bored punch and scrappy moms stamped sentiment.

9 comments:

Lauren Brewer said...

This turned out so cute! I totally forgot that Kate's ABCs had a sundae on it. TFS! {hugs!} Lauren

The Creative Mommy said...

Lesley, this is beautiful!!! Great job!!!

And I am DO HAPPY for you for your projects in May Cricut Magazine!!! Yea!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

This looks good enough to eat, Lezlye! I love it! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Sherrie K. said...

Yummy! Your card is awesome-love that pattern paper and of course that sundae cut-need to run off to DQ now:) lol!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh this looks so yummy sweetie! ;) Hugs x

Janis said...

Yum! This is really bright and cheery. I love it! :) Janis

Laura said...

I love this! You and Mel were thinking alike!

Court said...

Love it! Great job friend!

scrappy critters said...

I LOVE this card Lezlye.. reminds me of an old soda shop!

♥Tammy