Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge

Terrific Tuesday Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge




easterbasketsTTscrappymomseaster
Scrappy Moms Stamps TT Challenge
Easter Theme


I used my Cameo to cut the SVG files from Lori Whitlock that I bought at the Silhouette Store. This file cut fit on one sheet of 12 x12 for each basket. Assembly is fairly easy, but just incase here is a link to Lori's Assembly Video. The papers that I used are all from the DCWV Stack Lemon Flower. I used some of my Queen and Co.Trendy Tape and tape I found at Target in the Stationary section thanks to Under a Cherry Tree dot com. See her Great Samples here
I will fill these baskets full of treats for my three kids.
Also New at scrappy Moms






Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join us at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com for the chance to win!

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh these are so cute sweetie...thanks for sharing ;) Hugs x

Saundra said...

These baskets are wonderful, Lezlye! I love that DCWV stack and have been going back and forth on whether to buy it. ~Hugs!!