Thursday, April 12, 2012

Think Spring!

Untitled by luvscrpn
Untitled, a photo by luvscrpn on Flickr.
With all this rain we have had today in Northern , Ca.  Thunder and lightning, funnel clouds and up-rooted trees, I thought I would make a card for Spring. It is Spring right??

Stamps are Hero Arts Framelits sets. I used my copies markers to color in the flower. Colors are v20,bv,13,bv02,y13,y11,yg61, g43.
Cardstock is Bazzill and stampin Up Patterned paper. The ribbon was given to me by my good friend and design team sister Corri Garza from www.buglvr.blogspot.com.

I love purple and green together don't you???

4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is super adorable. I love the card.

Court said...

These colors of purple and green together are SO cute! Great job Lezlye! :)

Court said...

These colors of purple and green together are SO cute! Great job Lezlye! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Very pretty card. Perfect for spring.
Ashley