Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Cardz Tv CCC# 107 There's No Other Like my Mother

Cardz Tv CCC# 107 There's No Other Like my Mother




Cricut Cardz Challenge at Cardz TV
Cricut Cartridge Forever Young
Flowers cut at 2.75 & 2.0
Martha STewart Butterfly Punch
SU Embossed cut sizzlits butterfly's
spellbinders dies for arches
Scrappy Moms Sentiments
This is called a cascading accordion card. I made my bases following these directions that I stumbled upon on fantabulous cricut

I hope you will join us at www.cardztv.blogspot.com
for the Mother's Day Card Challenge using your cricut. Link up for a chance to win!

6 comments:

ScrapMyWay said...

AWESOME inspiration & beautiful!!!!
p.s. Daizy Bell is the CUTEST!!!!

Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lezlye! Just wanted to stop by and tell ya how pretty I think your card is for this weeks Challenge! I LOVE all the flowers... Beautiful Card! :o)

Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT Sister)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful!!! Love the flowers and butterflies! Also love the accordion shape! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Lisa M said...

Lucky mom! Beautifully detailed card. :)

Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow not this is so cute. I love your card and all of the flowers.

Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Your card is so beautiful!!
Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela
HIMCR DT