Monday, May 21, 2012

Cricut Magazine Winner- Sympathy Card

Cricut Magazine Winner and Sympathy Card






Well a bit of good news and sad news today.
Good news is the winner of the cricut magazine is....










Scrappin Dhilly! 
Please email me under contact on my blog with your mailing address and I will get the magazine on it's way to you!




These types of cards are never easy, I was notified on Friday that a friend's husband died unexpectedly while on a fishing trip. I struggled with making this card. I went with simple and to the point. Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the flower. The ribbon was from my stash. Patterned paper is Lush by My Minds Eye. Cardstock is coordinations. I used a spellbinders die for the sentiment which is a stampendous clear stamp. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.. I 'll be back with more creations for the cutting cafe Tuesday or Wednesday!

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye, your card is really pretty, I'm so sorry that you even had to make it!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card Lezlye. These are always tough ones to make. I like to make them a head of time so I have them on hand. great job on the flower and the colors

Sukie said...

Woohoo, thanks so much! Off to send you my contact info!