Monday, May 14, 2012

The Cutting Cafe- Beautiful Rose

The Cutting Cafe - Beautiful Rose

This card uses All Digital Stamps from The Cutting Cafe.
I used the file the Beautiful Rose, i did not adjust the sizes just printed them as the were. The patterned papers are from Echo Park Yours Truly 6 x 6 pad. I added a bit of lace for a romantic feel, I just love this saying, I may give this card to my husband for our 26th Anniversary! Colored with my Copic markers. Colors R29, R27, YG61, YG 03. Green Patterned paper is Stampin Up.

Be sure to head over to the Cafe for a great Cyber Monday Sale!

Come Back tomorrow for a Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!



12 comments:

L.B. said...

Very pretty rose.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye, your card is just beautiful! colors, layers, layout everything!!!

Trisha said...

Very nice job, Lezlye. Love that you are designing for The Cutting Cafe now. I use a lot of their images and designs.

Sheryl said...

Super cute! Happy (early) Anniversary.

Regina Easter said...

i LOVE all the elements you used on this card.........I LOVE THIS....you rock girl...hugs

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very pretty card! Great colouring too :)

Penniannie said...

This card is super cute, you did an amazing job with the design, colors etc....

HUGS
Penny

melissac said...

Gorgeous! I love all the layers!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful. I love your coloring

Karen said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and the way you designed the card. Wasn't this a fun file to work with?

Karen said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and the design of your card. Wasn't this a fun file to work with?

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and love the design!!
TFS :)