Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Cutting Cafe- Beehive Card W/ Pooh!

The Cutting Cafe- Beehive Card W/ Pooh!


Cut with My Cameo
Pooh Cut from Cricut Pooh and Friends 3.5

I inked the yellow pieces cut out for the hive., outlined witha  black pen. The bee trail is added with the black pen as well. The bee I printed on printer paper then glued to cardstock and cut out. You can run cardstock through your printer too! I added gelly roll glitter pen to the bees wings. For the sentiment I punched it out using a Stampin Up scallop oval punch, then attached it to a punched piece of cardstock and inked the edges. Pooh and the Bee are mounted with foam 3-d squares.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com

14 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Oh I love pooh this is so amazing

Court said...

Aww! You know I'm a sucker for shaped cards! :) And that bumble bee - so cute!

Sherry said...

You did a great job. I love anything Pooh! TFS
Sherry

Sukie said...

Very cute card, I love the fun beehive shape and Pooh is adorable!

Regina Easter said...

oh my how cute is this........i love how you added Pooh...you so rock...

bonnie said...

So sweet...I just love pooh! ;) Hugs x

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Pooh is perfect for this image!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Awwww,,Sweet..Love how pooh is added in..So fitting..Krista

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card!! I love Pooh and the beehive shape is perfect! so cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

Super cute card! love Pooh

Kerys said...

Super cute! I SO love Winnie-the-Pooh! :-)

Lori said...

What a cute card - love that Pooh!

Penniannie said...

You chose the perfect elements for this card, its so cute, I love Pooh!..

Hugs
Penny

Carolyn Wolff said...

Oh my.....that Winnie The Pooh is adorable with the beehive. Great job.