Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cutting Cafe -Strawberry Trio File

The Cutting Cafe Strawberry Trio Card File
I cut mine at about 6.5 and sized top pieces to fit. I wanted to use this yummy polka Dot paper I have been hording...;)
The green cardstock is American Crafts and I used my Copic markers to color the small leaves darker. I also colored in the sweetest with a red copic marker. I sure thought I was in the lines till I blew up the picture... he he. Oval punches are stampin up. Sentiment is cutting cafe Berry Sweet Greetings
I used white gel pen for accents and stickles on white dots and berry toppers. A perfect card for Summer! 
Hop on over to the cutting cafe and find some great files!
Thanks for stopping by... I will have a second post up today with the Cardz TV Cricut Cardz Challenge, so come on back!


7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK this is SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....HEHEHEHE...
love it

Court said...

love this card my friend!

Lori said...

Your strawberry trio is so sweet - love the addition of the little flower!

buglvr2010 said...

This is fabulous!

Penniannie said...

I love your project,its a berry Sweet card.....


Penny

Carolyn Wolff said...

How cool. I love the glitter on the stems.

jessica said...

gorgeous card!!! love the glitter!!