Thursday, May 03, 2012

Guest Designer- Stacey Soilbelman

Guest Designer- Stacey Soilbelman

While I was in Lake Tahoe a couple of weeks ago, my friend  and roommate Stacey was making these awesome step cards. Now she had some of the elements pre-made using her cricut and then her stash of flowers, bling, cardstock die cuts , ribbon etc. No plans just started putting these together!
Everyone of them turned out Awesome! SHe just goes for it and the colors all work well and everything flows! I told her she need to submit to magazine calls or get a blog. BUt... she doesn't have a computer . .:( So I told her I was going to put some of her stuff on my blog to show off! 

These fold pretty flat and fit into envelopes, but I am sure depending on the thickness to mail it may cost a bit extra postage.

What do you think? Leave a comment and I will see that she sees them! Thanks for stopping by today... WOrking on one more project for Saturday's Shop Pumpkin Spice Hop.. It's a special one you'll want to be sure and stop By.....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey did a fantastic job on this card! Love the embellishments and the basic structure.

Ask her to let you post directions, please.

PJ(Jessie Adams)

Reesey said...

Wonderful card Stacey! Get a computer so we can see more of your fabulous work.