Friday, May 25, 2012

Quick Card

Quick Card Today




My husband has been off all week and we have been toodling around on little day trips. I thought I'd share a few pictures and a quick card today. I have been busy scheduling posts for next week to get back on my regular schedule! Thanks for stopping by...


 Black Chasm Cavern Pin Grove, CA




Snook's Candy Store Historic Folsom
They make the candies on site! Yummy.
Went to Nevada City yesterday gorgeous day, but I didn't take any photo's. :(



Cricut Cartridge Cake Basics
Butterfly cut at 1
In assorted colors. Hand drawn antenae. Added glitter afterward. Made 20 of these for the last Newcomers May Birthday's!
Sentiment is Papertrey Ink.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the butterflies.
Love the photo of the inside of the cavern :)

Tammy Ortiz said...

Very nice card. I am now wanting candy lol

Court said...

BEAUTIFUL card! I really love it!