Friday, May 18, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release It's a Biggie!

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release It's a Biggie!

It's that time again! New Stamps , new die, jewelry kit! I have not One but Two Projects for you today! (actually Three if you count the box for the necklace! I also made a video tutorial on the scrabble tiles and alphabet soup die!


No Cricut Cuts here, Old fashioned paper piecing! There are actual stickers on this layout too! Shocking! Please note the use of the Scrappy Moms Stamps from the Picture Perfect set! Scroll down to see a photo of the entire set!










Still not perfect but getting better...:)


Don't forget about my April Cricut Magazine giveaway! Like and comment refer a follower for an extra entry!
here


Scroll down for pictures























Whoo Hoo! Lot's of New stuff to play with!

6 comments:

scrappy critters said...

So So sooo cute. I love the little box you made for the necklace too. GREAT JOB.. I soo have to make a necklace now. LOVE IT..
♥Tam

buglvr2010 said...

Awesome!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Cute necklace, Lezlye! I love how you can use cute scrabook paper to make them. Your layout is adorable - I am a huge Disney fan (as you might remember, LOL). Cute! :)

- Mel

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

OMG! I am just loving your adorable necklace! You picked the perfect pics for these! Super fun lay-out too!

Laura said...

Very cute!

bonnie said...

Oh how fun is your sweet layout!! I love your cute box and necklace too they are gorgeous! ;) Hugs x