Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps-TreasureBox Designs

Scrappy Moms Stamps-TreasureBox Designs



Patterned Paper Echo Park Country Drive Collection
Scrappy Moms Stamps Sentiment
Wire for antennae
White 80lb cardstock
to cut TreasureBox Designs Lilbee
I colored the pieces with my Copic markers
Colors are: 100, R35,Y13,BG15,R83, YR12

Card size is 4.25 x 6
Martha Stewart coarse glitter on Teal wings
I used an Stampin Up punch to punch out I and U then added some smooch to them and the modern label Stampin Up Punch. Colored oval placed behind sentiment.

Enjoy! Have a Great Saturday! I am excited cause my oldest child my daughter Sarah is coming for a visit with her friend Chad. :)


3 comments:

June Houck said...

Sooooo cute, L!

Court said...

Awww! What a cute bee! I love the wings. I need to get some of that glitter!

Tanya/Nonna said...

That bee is a cutie-pie! Love the wire antennae...super fun! Great card!