Saturday, May 05, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice NSD - Challenge!





Shop Pumpkin Spice Showcase  &  3 Challenges!







Lezlye- Hubby & I



Hello and Happy NSD!  Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations here for Shop Pumpkin Spice NSD Blog Hop.
For my layout I used My Minds Eye Good Day Sunshine Line, I just love the colors and patterns in this collection.I inked all of my pieces with Ranger Ink.  The large top note frame was cut using  Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge at fit to page. Cut Wavy strips of the MME good day sunshine papers.This one too!  I used some flowers in my stash from Prima, the wooden buttons are MME Lost and Found Collection, and topped it off with some coral colored bakers twine. I added some white gel pen and black pen dashes to pull it all together. I hope you will join us in the challenge for your chance to win some yummy products!

Don't forget that if you play along you could with a $20 gift certificate to the SPS store! There is a total of $60 worth of GC's to give out - one for each challenge so if you play in all three you increase your chances of winning!!!


Challenge Schedule



1st challenge: Cards.
Going live at 12:00AM PST.
Prize: $20 gift certificate to SPS store.

2nd challenge: Layouts.
Going live at 9:00AM PST.
Prize: $20 gift certificate to SPS store.

3rd challenge: Projects.
Going live at 2:00PM PST.
Prize: $20 gift certificate to SPS store.










10 comments:

Denine said...

Lezlye ~ ahhhhh... beautiful picture of you and your hubby! Your layout showcases the picture just perfect.
Hugs,

June Houck said...

Lovely LO, Leslie! I love that you did a LO of just you & your dh...I forget sometimes and always think to scrap our girls. Great inspiration :)

Jamie said...

great layout such pretty colors tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Awesome Layout! I love the colors and hand stitching! TFS AJ~

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous LO!! loving the lo design and love the papers!!
TFS

DIANA L. said...

Wow what a great layout nice simple and sweet and what a handsome couple.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

I love this layout, Lezlye! This paper line is wonderful! ~Hugs, Saundra

Hattie said...

Lovely layout. I love the colors.

hattieshaven.blogspot.com

Kim's Kreations said...

Love this layout. The colors and papers are terrific. Great pic of you and your hubby.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

RockinRenee said...

Love the soft colors you used. Awesome pic too!

Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com