Saturday, May 05, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice NSD Challenge-Project

Shop Pumpkin Spice NSD  
Challenge-Project
Special Note:

ShopPumpkinSpice website is having techincal issues this weekend. uuuggghhhh.. To order anything while the site is down, simple email me at Sales@shoppumpkinspice and I will get right back to you with an order total.
Thank you for your patience while we try and figure out this glitch.



Silhouette Cameo Shape Card
Products Used for this Project
 Echo Park Little Girl Paper Line
Coordinations Vintage Collection Asparagus
Imaginiesce I Rock Tool
Imaginiesce Glam Rocks
My Pink Stamper Sentiments
Pink Crinkle Ribbon
 I hope you like this little purse, I got the Pattern Free at Sherrie K Designs. It would make great invitations! Don't forget to play along with us in the challenge for your chance to win!
Don't forget that if you play along you could with a $20 gift certificate to the SPS store! There is a total of $60 worth of GC's to give out - one for each challenge so if you play in all three you increase your chances of winning!!!

Challenge Schedule



1st challenge: Cards.
Going live at 12:00AM PST.
Prize: $20 gift certificate to SPS store.

2nd challenge: Layouts.
Going live at 9:00AM PST.
Prize: $20 gift certificate to SPS store.

3rd challenge: Projects.
Going live at 2:00PM PST.
Prize: $20 gift certificate to SPS store.

Your entries need to be in By 6pm Sunday May 6th.





8 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh Wow such a cute little paper bag. You know I have a tool like the Imaginiesce I rock. Its by Jolee's and its called Crystallized Swarovsi Elements. I haven't used it because I don't know how. Maybe I'll give a go.

But Anywhoo I love what you did. TFS AJ~

jessica said...

LOVE your video and love the final project!! TFS

DIANA L. said...

Cute project. I love the cut and I love that paper.
TFS
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

this turned out so adorable Lezlye

Saundra said...

I loved the tutorial, Lezlye! I was just amazed at how quiet your Cameo is. Makes me want one even more!! ~Hugs

Hattie said...

This is great! Thanks for the video and tips.

hattieshaven.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Very cute!

RockinRenee said...

Paper purses are just too cute! Great job!
Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com