Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration with Under the Sea Printable stamps

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration with Under the Sea Printable Stamps
Happy 26th Anniversary To My Husband!
scroll down one post for Cardz tv Cricut cardz challenge #11


I used the Under the sea Printable Stamps File from the Cutting Cafe.
I colored the fish in with 4 copic markers. yg11, yg03, bg15, bg11
I used stickles on the gills , blue hampton art glitter on the heart.
Cardstock and patterned paper are from Close to My Heart. White twine and button from my stash. I doodled on the white with a black micron pen.  Sentiment came with the set, I just punched it out of my printed cardstock with the SU word window punch.
My fish is adhered with and action wobble, which makes the fish spin. (see Photo)

This says Happy Anniversary inside for my husband of 26 years!!!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty card...great image! Lee-Ann :)

bumblebee creations said...

How cute!! Love it!

Regina Easter said...

Lezlye, this is so darn cute...I love that blue fish...you rock

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling card lezlye! I love your coloring, doodling the your color combo!