Wednesday, June 06, 2012

The Cutting Cafe- Pocket Card DT Day

Welcome to my post for  The Cutting Cafe






The file we used is the pocket card file. I had a card posted yesterday with it too, if you scroll down a post. For today, I decided to use the sun, since it's been raining all day here in Northern , Ca. I am ready for the sun to come back. I have been cold all day!





 I made the card a pocket card but it opens like a card too for a sentiment inside. Now head on over to www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com and get your files, also while there click on the blog link to see what all the other DT Members did! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Tanya/Nonna said...

Lezlye this is just too stinkin' cute! Love the bright, cheery colors and that sunshine is wonderful! What a cute, cute card!

bumblebee creations said...

love it!!

jessica said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

Regina Easter said...

wow wow wow...total sunshine..this is totally cute...hugs

MaddyzMom said...

OMG!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!! Will your cut files work with the Cricut Expression? I've never used anything but craft room to design.

Sheryl said...

Super cute card!

Penniannie said...

Now thats exacly what i'm saying. we all should be able to have a pocketful of sunshine, this is soo cuuute..

Hugs
Penny