Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Cutting Cafe- Sweet Stuff Shaped Cards

The Cutting Cafe- Sweet Stuff Shaped Cards





Sweet Stuff Shaped Cards from The Cutting Cafe
How fun is this card! I made the matching envelope too since this card is alonger than your standard card.
I used litter paper from a K and Company Pad from Michaels called citronella.
They were such bright beautiful summer colors I couldn't resist! I could see using these for a birthday party! Be sure to visit www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com to get your files now! Don't forget to see what all the other designers did too!

9 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Yummy!!! So much sweetness today-its making me hungry for sweets!!

Creative M said...

This is Super Cute and Cool!!!!!TFS

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh...what fun! Love that sweet shape and darling paper! Your card and envelope just scream "summertime"! Love it!

Regina Easter said...

you make me want a POPSICLE right about now....this is totally cute cute cute and I love the papers you chose...hugs

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

yummy card! love the matching envelope as well.

Sheryl said...

The papers you used are perfect!!! Super cute card

Lori said...

So cute - love the fruit paper you chose and that pretty green ribbon!

Leslie said...

I like the colors you use and the envelope that match your popsicle really cute.

jessica said...

This turned out so super adorable!!! GREAT pattern paper!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com