Saturday, June 02, 2012

SPS Hop

SPS Hop





Welcome to the Shop Pumpkin Spice Surprise Blog Hop. Our head designer Court put this together. As posted on SPS, the owner has had a sudden tragedy in the family. All of us on the DT ( she doesn't know we are doing this) made Sympathy Cards for her. I hope that it brings her what comfort it can. These cards are never easy to make.

Sympathy Card




For my card I used the SPS May Card Kit
Pattern papers from collections mix really well and you can whip up a great looking card fairly quickly. These papers are My Minds Eye Indie Chic, Nutmeg.  I also used the Indie Chic brads Grow.The ovals are punched with Stampin Up punches. The sentiment is My Pink Stamper Itty Bitty Licious stamp Set.


Next designer the fabulous Saundra











Blog Hop Order:
Shop Pumpkin Spice: http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/ - I'll take care of this post. 

8 comments:

Court said...

Gorgeous card my friend!!! I am sure she will love it!

DIANA L. said...

This came out very simple and sweet Lezlye, I love the papers you chose. These really are tough cards to make.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

SugarGem said...

So pretty.

June Houck said...

Excellent card, Lezlye! I love the banner strip.

Sherrie K. said...

So sorry to hear about Denine's loss. I will keep her and her family in my prayers during this difficult time.
Your card is just beautiful-love the papers and the pretty banner and sentiment.
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

This is beautiful, Lezlye! I love the colors!

Hugs, Saundra

the 2 Pink Ladies said...

Doing this should really lift Denine's spirits. Good job!
I like that blue pattern paper you used on the card.
Hazel
hdhall6002@sbcglobal.net

Michelle said...

This is a great card that will surely bring comfort to her.

Hugs,
Michelle