Tuesday, June 05, 2012

TT Challenge Scrappy Moms and The Cutting Cafe pocket Card

Welcome to my blog for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps!  The Cutting Cafe Pocket Card file.




 The challenge is Father's Day!
 Make a card, layout or project and link it to the Mr. Linky at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com


 I love when my husband wears his jeans, so this card was inspired by that fact! 
The file I used is from 
It is called Pocket card

Card size is 4.75 x 4.75
The Denim Blue is cut separately from the card shape and I only applied glue to the bottom and the sides so that a gift card could be slipped in the pocket. The cut file from the cutting cafe does all the dash lines I just accented them with a white gel pen to resemble thread stitching. I added the red levi tag for authenticity. Twine tied at top.



 

6 comments:

bonnie said...

Superfun sweetie...i love the idea! ;) Hugs x

Court said...

I love it when my husband wears jeans too... except I can't get him to wear any of his OTHER pants. haha. Great card!

DIANA L. said...

Very nicely done.
Love the jeans look

Sherrie K. said...

Such a great card-love the design and the stitching-looks fabulous:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

Such an adorable pocket card:)

Regina Easter said...

what an awesome pocket and I love the rugit look of it...love it