Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The CUtting Cafe- FLip Flop Card

The Cutting Cafe


 My card today is made using  the flip flop card file from the cutting cafe. I just directly imported the file into my Silhouette Cameo Designer edition software and cut it as is. These would make great pool party invitations! I made my own seam binding ribbon by using some glimmer mist sprays from tattered angels. You can see on the close up of the flowers(they started out white) theglitter sparkles , the ribbon does that too! The sentiment is a stamp from scrappy Moms stamps. Paper is from the K and Company stack Citronella. Love that paper stack!
Now head on over to the cuttting cafe and have a look around at all the awesome files there!

7 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!! And the sentiment is so true!!!
Awesome job!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is an adorable card...what girl wouldn't love this? Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

Beautiful!!!Amazing Job!

Regina Easter said...

awe this reminds me so much of HAWAII....awesome just awesome..

Penniannie said...

I love this, it has a Hawaian look which is soooo awesome....Love the colors...

Penny

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the tropical look!

Leslie said...

Very Pretty, love the colors.