New Cricut Circle Information
I have enjoyed my 2 years in the circle and I am happy to see the cost more affordable. They have removed a few things, The exclusive crops appear to be gone, no mention of the exclusive blog(if it stays or goes?, or the exclusive magazine??) I think that's all that's missing..Correst me if I am wrong??
New information from Provo Craft about the upcoming Cricut Circle changes. I think- they've made it very affordable and kept the things people liked about it best. Check out the email copy below:
Dear Cricut Circle Member:We would like to say thank you for being a Cricut Circle member! We appreciate your continued loyalty to the Cricut® brand over the years. You are a vital part of the Cricut community and your opinion is important to us.
Over the past few months we have received feedback from a number of members about how to improve the Cricut Circle, and we have taken the responses to heart. Base on your feedback, we will be implementing a number of changes to the Cricut Circle program starting in August. Our goal is to make this program more affordable while still retaining your favorite elements of the Circle.
Through surveys we discovered what you value most in your Cricut Circle membership includes the exclusive Circle cartridges, as well as free shipping and double rewards points on Cricut.com. These benefits and others will continue to be included in the price of a yearly membership which, beginning August 1, 2012will be offered at a new low price of $79.99 or 3000 Cricut Reward points.
- One cartridge exclusive for one year to Cricut Circle members, or you can choose a different cartridge.
- 10% off of all purchases made on Cricut.com
- Free shipping on orders over $50 made on Cricut.com
- Exclusive promotions on Cricut.com
- Double reward points for purchases on Cricut.comOne last thing — as a way of showing our appreciation, we will be giving our current Circle members free access to all of the Cricut Craft Room® Exclusives during the month of August. Once you login, these will appear in the "My Cartridges" section of Cricut Craft Room design software. This will give you an opportunity to create with some of our freshest content. We encourage each of you to make something fun and share it with the community through Pinterest, Facebook or the Cricut message boards.We appreciate your enthusiasm, loyalty and support of our brand. We hope to continue inspiring you to create fabulous projects that highlight life's precious moments. If you have questions, concerns or to learn other important updates about the new Cricut Circle policies, you can reach us at Message Board under Circle General Chat or email email@example.com or call 1-888-922-4725.
CEO of Provo Craft
So What are your thoughts? Will you join/rejoin? I can't wait to hear!
I sure love the people that I have met through the circle. I am sure that members could certainly organize meetups or get-togethers.