Saturday, July 07, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice Hop

Shop Pumpkin Spice Hop

Welcome to our monthly design team hop. You should have arrived here from Carissa's Blog, if not and you want to start at the beginning head to www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com !Our theme this month was anything goes!


You're One of A Kind!

Cricut Lite Cartridge Fast Food
Hamburger cut at 2.75
French Fries cut at 1.75
Su Scallop Border Punch
Pearl Accents

My Minds Eye Everyday Flair 6 x 6 pad

Shop Here

Thanks for stopping by today now head on over to Diana's Blog
Blog Roll

12 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, yum! It is not even 6:30 am and you have me craving a decent burger and fries :) The red check paper is perfect, love the perils and luscious ribbon too!

Saundra said...

Your card is making me hungry, Lezlye! So fun! ~Hugs

L.B. said...

so need the fast food cart!! love your card!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...I bought that cart just for those images! Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

great. Thanks for NOTHING. Now I want a cheeseburger... at 8:45 in the morning... haha. Delicious card my friend!

Karen said...

ha ha haven't had lunch yet you card is making me hungry! Love the seam binding ribbon.
Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

LOL....This is adorable!!!Love it!

Migdalia
Creative M

DIANA L. said...

Courtney's comment cracked me up "Thanks for nothing". Luckily for me I have slept most of the morning. Now that it is 3:pm the hamburger is a welcome sight. Your card would have been at any time. Nice job.
What an adorable card. I like the addition of the pearls on the gingham -- fun hopping with you.

Dorcas said...

Ok. this looks like a picnic table. How adorable!! Great job!!!

Dorcas
dtroche@bellsouth.net

Sheri R said...

How cute! I have used that cartridge a couple of times, but not with that sentiment :)

Sheri

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

OMG This is to cute. I love the pearls and the sentiment. TFS AJ~

Dee Burns said...

My goodness...that looks good enough to eat...lol. Such a yummy card...I mean great card. Love how it screams summer fun and love the Pearls.

Have a great day!
Dee B