Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Bow Inspiration and Scrappy Moms Sneek Peek #2

The Cutting Cafe Bow Inspiration and Scrappy Moms Sneek Peek 
 #2






Today's Post is for the Cutting Cafe with a sneek peek card fro Scrappy Moms Stamps Too!
I used the Bow file along with the borders to create my paper Bow for this card. Patterned Papers are Bo Bunny Quite Contrary and Double Dot. I love this paper, it is cardstock weight so when I made the bows I used a pencil to curve the bow parts, I used leftover pieces from the border strip to make tails for my bow. The image stamp is from Amuse The sentiment Stamp is Scrappy Moms Stamps Many Thanks Set. I hope you enjoyed this post today and will give your hand a trying these files from www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com

Check out the blog for more inspiration.

10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty. love the bow and the colors

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the papers, sentiment and beautiful bow!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super pretty...love that bow! Lee-Ann :)

Cathy said...

Very pretty:)

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

Regina Easter said...

this is sooooooooooo ELEGANT...i love how you did the bow....totally fab card...hugs

Tanya/Nonna said...

Lezlye this is a beautiful card! I love all the soft, pretty layers and your bow is wonderful! Thanks for asking about my little Lola! She is doing great - just spoiled rotten!

Lori said...

Your card is so pretty! What a fun image and your bow is beautiful!

Karen said...

Such a beautiful bow you made for your project. Love the card and wanted to say so! DT hugs :)

Leslie said...

WOW, SO BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR CARD.