Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Cutting Cafe- TIny Box and Printable Background Stamp

The Cutting Cafe- Tiny Box and Printable Background Stamp





The Cutting Cafe Tiny Box
Printable Background Stamp 
First I printed the Christmas Background Stamp on a sheet of 8.5 x 11 sheet of white cardstock. Then I put it on my silhouette cutting mat and cut the box bottom on the printed cardstock. The lid was cut out of a red piece of cardstock. I punched a Martha Stewart tag and stamped to from, tied on with red bow and gold cording. Final touch to add a red button. This is a cute little box and could hold any types of candies or a small gift! Box file here, printable stamp found here.

Check out these files and many more at www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com



3 comments:

jessica said...

What a great gift box! love the background stamp you used :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...I need a Cameo! Lee-Ann :)

Regina Easter said...

what a cute cute cute project Lezlye....hugs