Saturday, July 14, 2012

Where have I Been-3-D Project SVG Cuts

3_D Teacup


SVG CUTS Tea for you file
A friend of mine is having a tea party and wanted to make 16 of these! I wanted to make a sample so she would know how it went together. Mary at SVG Cuts has an assembly video on there sit at www.svgcuts.com Each cup uses 3 sheets of 12 
x 12 cardstock. Blue cardstock is SU and Bazzill. The Patterned paper is from the DCWV Crafty Stack. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut all the pieces. You can even make and adorable 3-d spoon to go with it! I could see filling these with teabags and treats for any occasion. I hope you enjoy it!

It's been hot here in CA, hope your finding ways to stay cool wherever you are!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too pretty...when I saw a tiny pic of this...it looked like a real tea cup! Lee-Ann :)

Patti Ross said...

It has been hot in Maine too!!! Lezlye, I just love love love this!! This is so cute, I am going to try to make one myself..:)

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful!!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com