Monday, August 27, 2012

Captain America- Guessing Game and Blog Candy

 Captain America- Guessing Game and Blog Candy


Captain America is cut from all white Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers Colors are: C4, R29,E50,100,B05,B24, B28
The stamped sentiment is www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com
This is just a basic layered card, no frills for a guy card.

Now onto my winner!

Out of 10 entries One was a double one the random number winner is...



5 snappy scrappy said...
Captain America. Lee-Ann :) 

Please email me with you mailing address and I will send out your blog candy!

Thanks to all who played along with me!




6 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrats snappy scrappy.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

snappy scrappy said...

Oh...I guess that's me...thanks so much!!! Lee-Ann :)
ps...sent you an email :)

Court said...

WHAT? That was colored in?!? I totally thought you cut it from different papers. Fab job my friend! I love that little Captain America. It's the first thing cut that's ever made me want to buy a Silhouette!

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOOOO super cute!!! So glad Lee-Ann won....she is so sweet!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Lisa said...

This is so adorable! I love that you cut him from white paper and colored the pieces with copics. What a great effect! :)

Lisa
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

Rosie said...

cool card


rsoiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com