Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cardz Tv Cricut Cardz Challenge # 115 Color Play

Cardz Tv Cricut Cardz Challenge # 115 Color Play

The challenge this week is based on color! Use Red, Blue and yellow in your creation. You can add black or white if needed. see you there! www.cardztv.blogspot.com




Cricut Cartridge Fun in the Sun Lite
Wakeboarder cut at 4.25
Ebossing folder from Hobby Lobby
 I gave the wakeboard some stripes and added gel pen accents.

I used a tool that was originally brought to the market by Lisa Bearnson! Perfect Layers! Well now it's back and they have added a few other tools too, which I will be showcasing here on my blog. 

Perfect Layers Rulers have been the secret weapon of scrapbookers and paper crafters for over a decade. It has been featured on QVC & HSN and consistantly comes in as a 5 star top rated customer pick. It makes it EZ to create Perfect Photo Mats and Multi Layered effects for all your Scrapbook pages, Cards & Paper Craft Projects 
 Each side of these has 2 measurements. The size I used was 1/16 inch.
 So my borders around my sentiment are exactly 1/16 all the way around. I used various sizes for my main mat.


 
There is a link to the left with Video's an more pictures.


Also my blog readers can click my link and receive a discount when purchasing through my link.

HERE
 They are very easy to use. All you need is a cutting mat and a blade and your set to go!

Have a great day and watch for more ways to use these tools!

5 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

A very fun card. Love the embossing and sentiment.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a fun card Lezlye! hope you're doing well!

Jeri said...

Awesome card, Lezlye. Thanks for showcasing that tool. I've been hearing lots about it lately and had no clue what it was. I love that embossing you added. It's the perfect backdrop.

Scrapper69 said...

What a Fabulous card Lezlye! :O)

Theresa (DT SISTER)

Jennifer said...

Fantastic card for this challenge, love it!!!
Jennifer DT Sister