Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Cricut Cardz Tv Card Challenge and Scrappy Moms Sneek Peek #3

Cricut Cardz Tv Card Challenge and Scrappy Moms Sneek Peek #3

Welcome to another Cricut Cardz Challenge at Cardz Tv! Theme is School is Cool! Head on over to www.cardztv.blogspot.com and play along with us for your chance to win!

Cricut Cartridge Pop Up Neighborhood
I cut the schoolhouse at 3.5
The fence was cut to length at 5.5
I cut the fence into two pieces.
Spellbinders Nestabilities for circles behind schoolhouse. 
Sketch inspiration from www.mojomonday.blogspot.com
Sentiments are Scrappy Moms Stamps
Many Thanks Set
School Days Set

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

So cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card!! Lee-Ann :)

Suzy said...

I love that schoolhouse cut :) I used a SMS stamp too! Love their sentiments..
-Suzanne, fellow CCdt :)

Jennifer said...

I absolutely love your card! So cute!! Jennifer DT Sister