Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cutting Cafe- Hexagon Card Inspiration

Cutting Cafe- Hexagon Card Inspiration


















Today is inspiration Day for the Cutting Cafe. We were asked to use  the hexagon card file. I am still learning my Cameo so my cuts I am sure could be clearer, but this is what I came up with! Enjoy!






All Black and White for this little skunk card. The card and the back ground are files found here from the cutting cafe. My little skunk is created with my cricut, using Create a critter. The two sentiments are stamps in my collection from My Creative Time and Scrappy Moms Stamps. I also used a paper trey ink die to make the pennant banner for the sentiment. Enjoy and have a great day!

7 comments:

jessica said...

What a super adorable card!!! Love the sentiments and the color combo!
TFS and Happy Hump Day!

bumblebee creations said...

this is just so cute--love that sentiment!

Regina Easter said...

and to think i HATE SKUNKS.........but this one totally rocks girl...i love love love this

Kerys said...

I just love this! Love that skunk and the sentiment is perfect! :-)

Beth Devitt said...

This is so cute. Love the simplicity of just black and white. Well done

Carolyn Wolff said...

Not a fan of skunks....but yours is adorable.

Live Love and Scrap said...

What an adorable card!!! I LOVE all the black and white!!!

hugs,
Sarah