Thursday, August 30, 2012

Look What Cricut.com Delivered...Card

Look What Cricut.com Delivered...Card


Post delayed because of disappearing cursor!








Well I did it! The Teddy Bear Parade Arrived today, so I whipped up this quick card with it , in honor of all the Teachers that have gone back to work with the kids!
I had a bit of difficulty when finding the cuts on the keypad..since I am getting old...another Birthday coming next week. I think I will label each outfit with the corresponding keypad # to quickly find the design I want to cut!

Teacher Bear cut at 3.75 and all it's layers.
Pay close attention when assembling. I glued the bow tie down then realized I needed to put the colar pieces under it.. Oops. It all turned out cought it before the scotch quick dry glue dried...Whew!
I used the www.kiwilane.com Sentiment templates for my pattern paper.
Hope you like it!
This weekend will be a busy one... Labor Day... I'm in two hops, the Halloween Banners for the Children in PA and the Shop Pumpkin Spice Hop. SO be sure to come back to check those out!

7 comments:

June Houck said...

Adorable! Do you own every cartridge? His argyle vest, eyeglasses, and teddy bear (apple/mac) laptop makes me giggle. SO stinkin' cute :)

Sherry said...

I am going to have to get that cartridge. Your bear is adorable and your card turned out great. TFS
Sherry

Sukie said...

This is just adorable! I am so loving this new Teddy Bear cartridge. I can't wait to see what else you create with it!

katieo said...

Darling love his outfit

Creative M said...

This is too Cute!Super Duper Cute!TFS

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE IT!! Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

This is SOOO cute!!! I was thinking about getting this cart!